CAM-LEM, Inc. has developed technologies revolving around the formation
of metal and ceramic components by joining sections of molded, machined,
or cut-sheet green bodies composed of metal or ceramic powder bound by an
organic binder. This class of technologies allows you to:
CAM-LEM specializes in the fabrication of ceramic and metal microfluidic devices.
For more information, see Microfluidics.
Select from the following technologies for more information:
- increase your design flexibility
- interchange design materials without compromising manufacturability
- introduce novel structures into your designs
- invent new things
- The CAM-LEM Process rapidly creates
high-integrity ceramic and metal components directly from
your solid CAD model
- Green machining
retains much of the geometric freedom and rapid turnaround
times found in most rapid prototyping processes but offers a superior
surface finish and a wide selection of materials.
- The Inteform process simplifies the
manufacture of more complex parts and opens up dramatic new potential
for introducing novel structures into your designs
- Green casting quickly creates small runs
of parts using rapidly-prototyped semi-permanent tooling.